Sweet potato is a root vegetable. In India, sweet potatoes are mostly serve during fast. But now a days lots of recipes are made by using sweet potatoes. Our today’s recipe is delicious sweet potato soup recipe. It is chinese recipe. Let’s come to the point. Why to eat sweet potatoes? They are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and fibers. Helps in controlling the blood sugar and maintain energy. They reduces human stress and skin damage. While making this soup we are going to use carrot also. So it has a nice combination of sweet potatoes and carrot which increase the soup’s taste as well as health benefits.
Serve hot sweet potato soup recipe with garlic bread. Procedure of sweet potato soup recipe is mentioned below. Check it out and share with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter for daily updates.
2 medium size sweet potatoes.
1 large onion.
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic.
1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger.
1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper.
- First of all, wash all the vegetables using water. Clean them by using cloth.
- Cut sweet potatoes and carrots in a small pieces. (Not so small)
- Heat a nonstick sauce pan. Add 2 tablespoons oil and heat it.
- Add finely chopped onion, finely chopped ginger and garlic. Saute it properly till separates the oil.
- Now add chopped sweet potatoes and carrots. Stir well.
- Pour some water till vegetable’s pieces are dipped in water.
- At last add salt as per taste and crushed black pepper.
- Cover sauce pan with a lid and cook at least 30-35 minutes till vegetables are soften.
- After 30 minutes blend soup mixture using a hand blender. Make a smooth paste.
Serving Method :-
Pour sweet potato soup in a bowl. Top it with crushed black pepper and carrot slices. Serve hot and enjoy our sweet potato soup recipe.
1. Instead of water use vegetable stock if available in sweet potato soup recipe. It will increase the soup’s taste.