Stuffed brinjal fry recipe. Brinjal is one vegetable that most women like in their kitchen. Different varieties of recipes can be made easily from brinjals. Now we are going to make yummy stuffed brinjal fry. Very easy to make with a simple procedure.
As the name suggest, stuffed brinjal fry recipe is made with brinjals. The brinjals are stuffed with specific type masala made from onion, cashews, coconut, ginger, garlic and some Indian spices. all these ingredients are ground first into a smooth paste and then filled in brinjals. after that stuffed brinjals are cooked in oil. It goes really amazing. Stuffed brinjal fry recipe is can be served with plain roti or chapati. Even can be served with butter naan. Mostly in village people preferred this curry with jowar bhakri. You can serve with any type of flat Indian bread.
Let’s come to the healthy point. Why eat brinjal? Brinjal is also known as eggplant. It is low in calorie and fats. So brinjal is the helpful vegetable for those people who want to reduce weight. Brinjals are the good source of nutrients as well as some minerals like iron, potassium and manganese. Reduces cancer and cholesterol. Hence it is best to have brinjal in regular diet.
If you want to cook tasty food, then subscribe our newsletter and get more delicious recipes on your finger tips. You may follow us on twitter, facebook and google+. Share your thought about recipes in the comment section as well.
Like stuffed brinjal, you can try some other curries like bhindi do pyaza recipe, sarson ka saag, mixed veg curry, akkha masoor, rajma, chole masala, paneer butter masala and punjabi style aloo matar. You may like creamy beetroot curry. Give a try. Read following detail procedure to make stuffed brinjal fry recipe at home. Give it a simple try. Let us know how it turned out.
Preparation Time :- 15 minutes.
Cooking Time :- 35 minutes.
Servings :- 4.
Ingredients For Stuffed Brinjal Fry Recipe :-
8-10 small brinjals.
1 cup vegetable oil.
2 large onions, roughly chopped.
5-6 dry red chillies.
2 tablespoons coriander seeds.
1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
8-10 cashew nuts.
5-6 garlic cloves.
1/2 cup grated coconut.
1 tablespoon garam masala.
2 tablespoons tamarind pulp.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
Finely chopped coriander leaves.
Salt to taste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan. Add dry red chillies, coriander seeds, cashew nuts, sesame seeds, grated coconut and roughly chopped onions in hot oil. Fry them together till roasted nicely.
- After that add these roasted ingredients, garlic cloves and ginger in a grinder jar. Close the lid and grind it to a smooth paste. Use the little water if required.
- Remove that paste in a bowl. Add garam masala and salt to taste. Mix it well. Keep aside.
- Now wash the brinjals with water. Give two vertical cuts to each brinjal. Fill it with previously made masala.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds. When seeds start crackling place all brinjals on it one by one carefully. Simmer it for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Then add remaining masala and tamarind pulp in the same. Cook it for next 5-6 minutes till brinjals cooked from inside.
Serving Method :-
Garnish the stuffed brinjals fry recipe with finely chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with chapati.