Today’s recipe is spinach soup recipe. Spinach soup recipe is made from fresh spinach and some milk. Use of milk is optional but it gives a creamy texture to soup. It increases taste also. Spinach soup recipe really warms the body. It is delicious in taste. Both children as well as elders will love this recipe. Along with spinach soup recipe we have shared sweet potato soup recipe, cream of corn soup, sweet corn soup, cream of mushroom soup and carrot ginger soup recipe. Try these healthy soup recipes at home and enjoy as starters.
In spinach soup recipe we are using spinach. It is good source of nutrients. Spinach soup is important for hair, skin and bone health. It provides protein, vitamins, iron and minerals.
Recipes buddy gives step by step instructions of spinach soup recipe. Let me know how it turned out. Do comment below. If you have any queries related to recipe then ask us. Let’s start making it.
Preparation Time :- 10 minutes.
Cooking Time :- 30 minutes.
Serving :- 2
1 bundle fresh roughly chopped spinach.
2 tablespoons butter.
1 finely chopped onion.
1/2 cup whole milk.
1 teaspoon crushed black pepper.
2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste.
1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Heat a large sauce pan at medium flame.
- Add butter into pan. Let it melt.
- When butter starts to melt add finely chopped onion. Fry it nicely till it becomes transparent.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste. Saute it for few seconds.
- After that add roughly chopped spinach. Stir it well. Add some water. Cover with a lid. Cook for 5-8 minutes. Grind it and make a smooth puree. Add water while making paste if required.
- Now pour spinach paste into a large sauce pan. Add 1 cup vegetable stock. Let it boil.
- When it starts to boil add 1/2 cup milk into it. Give it a nice stir.
- Add crushed black pepper, salt as per taste and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Mix well. Let it boil.
- Switch off the flame. Soup is ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
Pour spinach soup in a serving bowl. Add some fresh cream on top.