Sabudana vada is one of the traditional Maharashtra, Indian recipe. It is a best option for fast. So sabudana vada is usually served during festival like Navratri. This vada also served during fast/upvaas. It is best snack to kill our hunger. Sabudana vada recipe is mouth watering and tempting recipe. Specially it is served with green chutney and sweet yogurt. The main ingredients of sabudana vada recipe are soaked sago seeds and boiled potatoes.
Deep fried sabudana vada is crispy and delicious in taste. Try this recipe at Navratri festival for your fasting. Stay connected with us for more such amazing fast recipes. Let me know how it turned out.
We have shared some other fast recipes like sabudana khichdi recipe, rasmalai, idli recipe and paneer vada. Give it a try at home. If you have any queries then ask to us. Let’s start making sabudana vada recipe. Step by step instructions are given below.
200 grams of sago seeds.
2 boiled potatoes.
1/2 bowl roasted and crushed groundnuts.
2 tablespoons green chili paste.
Oil to fry.
Salt to taste.
- Wash sago seeds with cold water for two times. Then add little bit water (approximately 2-3 tablespoons) into sago seeds and soak it for whole night.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Now take one large mixing bowl. Add soaked sago seeds, mashed potatoes and crushed groundnuts.
- Then add green chili paste as per your taste.
- After that add salt to taste and little bit water (approximately 2 tablespoons ). Knead the dough properly. Do not add too much water into dough otherwise vada/pattis will break.
- Take lemon size dough and roll it with your hands. Shape it as per your choice.
- Heat the oil in nonstick pan. Deep fry the sabudana vadas.
Serving Method :-
- Take care while frying. Keep your face away from oil kadhai.