You know how to make rice pudding recipe? Rice pudding recipe is one of the famous recipe found every areas in world. Rice pudding can be served during dinner as well as can be serve as a dessert. In India the most popular festival is Ganpati coming in Bhadrapada month. During this Indian worship the Lord Ganesha. Lord ganesha loves sweet very much. Modak is most lovable sweet of Ganesha. Ganapati festival is celebrated for 11 days in India. So for prasad or naivedyam we are presenting different yummy sweet recipes like badam halwa, coconut laddoo, besan laddoo, rice pudding, gajar halwa, badam sheera and much more.
Now todays recipe for ganpati prasad is rice pudding recipe. Rice pudding recipe is made by using rice and milk. Must try it at your home during ganpati festival. If you like this recipe then comment below and stay connected with us more such yummy sweet recipes of prasad. Follow Recipes Buddy on twitter, google+ and facebook for more update. Let’s start without wasting time. Following are the detailed instructions of how to make rice pudding recipe.
2 cups whole milk.
1/4 cup basmati rice.
1/2 cup sugar.
1 teaspoon cardamon powder.
Chopped Cashew nuts.
Whipped Cream (optional).
- Heat a sauce pan. Pour 2 cups of milk. Allow it to boil at medium flame.
- Wash the rice with water and rinse all water from it.
- When milk starts boiling add 1/2 cup of water and washed rice in it.
- Now cook rice at medium flame for next 15-20 minutes.
- When rice cooked properly and become soft then add 1/2 cup of sugar. Give it a nice stir.
- Add cardamom powder. Stir continuously till our pudding thickened up.
- At last add all chopped dry fruits.
Serving Method :-
Pour rice pudding into a serving bowl. Top it with whipped cream and chopped dry fruits. Serve sweet rice pudding recipe as a prasad to Lord Ganesha.
- You can serve chilled rice pudding as dessert as well as can serve hot as rice kheer during dinner.