Recipe of raj kachori is one of the popular chaat recipe. The famous street food and served as heavy breakfast in many of the restaurants. Procedure of making raj kachori is very simple as well as it is much more delicious in taste. In this we are going to use sweet chutney, green chutney, yogurt, chaat masala etc. So it is chatpata recipe. Personally I love it.
You can serve raj kachori with green chutney to your kids. Definitely they will like it. Try this at home. If you like it then share with your friends. Let me know how it turned out. Do comment below.
1 cup all purpose flour (maida).
1/4 cup boiled chickpeas.
1/4 cup steamed mung sprouts.
Date and tamarind chutney.
1/2 bowl anardana (pomegranate seeds).
Finely chopped onion.
Finely chopped coriander.
Red chilli powder.
- In a large mixing bowl add all purpose flour, semolina, salt to taste, 1 teaspoon oil. Mix it well. Then add water as per requirements and make soft dough. Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes make lemon size balls of dough. Take one ball. Roll it on rolling board and make the puries.
- Deep fry it in hot oil. After puries are puffed remove it from oil. Keep them on tissue paper so it will absorb all the excess oil.
- Repeat the same procedure for remaining balls.
- Now it time to make raj kachori. make 2 inch hole on top of puries with hand.
- First add 1 teaspoon boiled chickpeas, 1 teaspoon steamed mung sprouts and boiled potatoes. Add chopped onion and coriander on top of it.
- Then add 1 tablespoon date and tamarind chutney, 1 tablespoon green chutney and 1 tablespoon sweet curd
- Here is the time to add seasoning ingredients. Sprinkle some red chilli powder, some salt and chaat masala.
- At last add lots of salted shev. Add some pomegranate seeds on it.
Serving Method :-
Serve recipe of raj kachori as a breakfast. You can serve it as tea time snack also.
- Add more chutney for more taste.
- Use seasoning ingredients as per your taste.