Pudina chutney recipe is the popular side dish in Indian cuisines. The name suggest that this pudina chutney recipe is made from fresh pudina called mint leaves. Not need to worry about getting mint leaves. They are easily available in veggies market.
The mint chutney have attractive green color because of its ingredients like mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chillies. So it has nice dark green color. I like it. The procedure of making pudina chutney is very simple along with simple ingredients. By this procedure you will get a restaurant style taste. You can serve pudina chutney with methi thepla, paneer paratha or even with pav bhaji as a side dish. So do try at home.
There are lots of snacks in Indian recipes. Pudina chutney recipe is best dip for samosa, veg sandwich, dahi poha cutlets, paneer tikka and raj kachori. All these recipes are goes yummy with pudina chutney.
Following is the detail procedure to make pudina chutney recipe. Give it a try at your home. Let me know how it turned out. Like pudina chutney recipe do try our other chutney recipes like coconut chutney, chatpata green chutney and tamarind chutney. Let’s start making mint chutney.
1 cup fresh mint leaves.
1/4 cup coriander leaves.
3 green chillies.
5-6 garlic cloves.
1 tablespoon sugar.
1 teaspoon chaat masala.
Salt to taste.
- Wash mint leaves and coriander leaves neatly with water. Rinse out all excess water.
- Add these mint leaves and coriander leaves in a grinder jar. Then add garlic cloves, green chillies, sugar and salt as per taste in the same jar. Grind it to a smooth and fine chutney.
- Remove this fine paste into a mixing bowl. Add chaat masala for more taste. Mix well gently with a spoon.Then our pudina chutney is ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
Serve tasty pudina chutney recipe with any snacks. You can mix pudina chutney with yogurt and then serve it.
- Chaat masala is optional. I like chatpata taste to the chutney. Hence I have used it in pudina chutney recipe. The choice is yours.
- Use water to make fine paste.