Dahi poha cutlets recipe – made with pressed rice known as poha and fresh curd mixed with onion, cornstarch and some Indian spices. These cutlets are deep fried in hot oil. So they are more crispy.
Dahi poha cutlets recipe can be served with tomato sauce or sweet yogurt or green chutney. Serve these cutlets at the time of breakfast in the morning. It will be the best menu for kid’s lunch box. You can serve poha cutlet as starters as well as as a snack.
Every time eating kanda poha is quite boring. So why not to make something different with regular poha? I tried this dahi poha cutlets with my style at home. These cutlets became awesome. Now I am sharing dahi poha cutlets recipe with you.
The procedure of poha cutlets recipe is given below. Try at home. Subscribe our newsletter for such amazing breakfast recipes. Do comment below about this recipe.
1 cup pressed rice (poha).
2 tablespoons fresh curd.
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic-chilli paste.
1 tablespoons gram flour.
1 tablespoons cornstarch.
Some coriander leaves.
Salt to taste.
- Take one large mixing bowl. Add curd, ginger-garlic-chilli paste, chopped coriander leaves and salt as per taste. Mix it well with a spoon.
- Add some water into pressed rice. Stir well. Rinse all the water properly. Do not over soak the poha. Otherwise cutlets will not be more crispy. Add these poha into curd mixture.
- In same bowl add gram flour and cornstarch. Mix it gently. Now our cutlet dough is ready.
- Make the cylindrical shaped cutlets.
- Heat the oil in kadhai. Deep fry these cutlets in hot oil at medium flame. Fry them from both the sides till turns into light brown color.
Serving Method :-
Place dahi poha cutlets in serving dish. Sprinkle chaat masala on cutlets. Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- Shape the cutlets as per your choice. You can make round shaped or oval shaped cutlets.