Paneer Vada is an Indian dish for fasting made from chunks of paneer and mashed potatoes.Paneer is made from milk so it is very healthy.Paneer vada is also served as a starter or as a snack for kids with chutney or sauce.Basically, it is served with sweet yogurt, spices and chopped coriander, so it has a fantastic look.
100 gram paneer
2 potatoes (boiled)
1 teaspoon cumin seed- chilli paste
1 teaspoon groundnut powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 chestnut flour
1. Mix grated paneer and potatoes together in a bowl.
2. Add cumin seed-chilli paste, sugar, salt, groundnut powder and lemon juice into it.Mix it well.
3. Now make the small balls of above dough and keep it aside.
4. Add salt, 1 teaspoon oil and some water in chestnut flour and make a thin paste .
5. Then dip the balls into the chestnut paste and deep fry in oil.(You can fry in ghee also)
Serve Paneer Vada with sweet yogurt or groundnut green chutney.You can serve this for breakfast also.