Our today’s recipe is paneer tikka masala recipe. It is prepared with paneer pieces. Paneer tikka masala recipe is cooked in curd and tomato based gravy. Generally, in restaurant the paneer tikka masala is in orange color. So for making restaurant style paneer tikka masala recipe we can use orange color in it. It is totally up to you.
Paneer is very high in protein contents. Hence one tip for vegetarian people is that they should include paneer or paneer recipes in their diet plan. Now a days paneer become common food item. It is easily available in any market. We shared lots of recipes using paneer. Some of them are malai kofta curry, matar paneer, paneer butter masala recipe and paneer bhurji.
Paneer paratha recipe goes nice with paneer bhurji. Try them out. Following are the step by step instructions of paneer tikka masala recipe. Follow them. Enjoy the cooking as well as paneer tikka masala recipe.
200 gram paneer.
100 gram fresh curd.
25 gram all purpose flour (maida).
1/2 teaspoon cumin seed powder.
1/2 teaspoon garam masala.
1/2 teaspoon kasuri methi.
2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste.
1 ml orange food color.
75 gram finely chopped tomato.
50 gram butter.
30 gram fresh cream.
1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste.
- Take one bowl. Add curd in same bowl. Add orange colour, maida, salt, garam masala and cumin seed powder in curd. Mix it gently with a spoon. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Fry the paneer pieces in hot oil.
- Heat the butter in pan. Add ginger-garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and red chilli powder. Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Then add curd mixture and fresh cream. Mix it well.
- After 2-3 minutes add fried paneer pieces into gravy. Stir it nicely.
- At last add some kasuri methi and salt for taste. You can add little bit water. But don’t add too much water. Because paneer tikka masala recipe is a dry recipe.
Serving Method :-
Garnish paneer tikka masala recipe with finely chopped coriander leaves. Pour some fresh cream on top. Serve yumm paneer tikka masala with naan.