Now a days paneer is become very common food in regular meals. Lots of variations in curries can be made by using paneer. Today we have shared one of the delicious paneer recipe called paneer butter masala recipe. As the name suggest the main ingredients of paneer butter masala recipe are paneer and butter. In this recipe we will used lots of butter, cream and curd. Hence it has creamy texture. It looks very amazing as well as it’s taste is so yum. You will definitely love paneer butter masala recipe.
Paneer butter masala recipes can be served with roti or naan. It also goes nice with paneer paratha. You can serve it with plain rice as well. Step by step simple procedure of paneer butter masala recipe is given below. Read these instructions. Try it out at your home. Enjoy it.
Do comment below. Subscribe our newsletter for more such divine recipes. Stay updated. We have shared another delicious recipes using paneer such as paneer tikka masala, paneer bhurji recipe and paneer tikka etc.
100 gram paneer.
50 gram curd.
25 gram cashew nuts.
50 gram butter.
1 chopped onion.
1 finely chopped tomato.
Finely coriander leaves.
t teaspoon ginger-garlic paste.
3 tablespoons milk.
Salt to taste.
- Fry onion and paneer pieces in hot oil separately.
- Blend the cashew nuts with milk in mixer. After that add fried onion and chopped tomato in it. Blend them in smooth paste.
- Heat the 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter in deep pan. Add cumin seeds, whole spices, ginger-garlic paste, blended mixture and salt. Saute it for 5 minutes till it start separating the oil.
- After that add fried paneer pieces, curd and butter. Cook for 5 min.
- At last add 1 teaspoon honey. Again cook for 2-3 minutes.
Serving Method :-
Garnish paneer butter masala with crushed paneer and some finely chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or chapati.
- Pour little bit water to adjust the consistency of gravy. Do not add too much water. It should have thick consistency.