Welcome to our kitchen. Day by day, food lovers want new spicy curries or vegetables in their meal. So for you guys today we are going to make something special paneer bhurji recipe. As the name suggest it made from paneer called cottage cheese and some more veggies.
Why eat paneer recipes? Paneer is the great source of protein for vegetarian people who do not get protein from meat products. It is a good source of calcium as well. So it helps in building stronger teeth and bones. In paneer bhurji recipe we will use different types of veggies. Hence each has it’s own health benefits.
We have shared some other delicious recipes using paneer such as paneer tikka masala, butter paneer masala, paneer paratha recipe, paneer tikka etc. Try at home simple paneer bhurji recipe. Let us know how it turned out. Like our page for further details. Let’s start making it.
Ingredients for paneer bhurji recipe :-
1 bowl crumbled paneer.
1/2 bowl finely chopped green capsicum.
1/4 bowl finely chopped carrot.
1/4 bowl finely chopped french beans.
1 bowl finely chopped tomatoes.
2 finely chopped onions.
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
2 teaspoons red chilli powder.
1 teaspoon garam masala.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
Finely chopped coriander leaves.
Salt to taste.
- Heat a deep nonstick pan on a stove at medium flame. Add 2 tablespoons oil into it.
- Add cumin seeds into hot oil. Once it starts crackling add chopped onions and chopped tomatoes. Fry it nicely till tomatoes become soft.
- Then add all seasoning ingredients like turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Give it a nice stir.
- Now ready to add all veggies. First of all, add chopped capsicum then chopped carrot then finally chopped french beans. Fry it well. Allow it cook. (Do not cook over)
- Here is the time to add the main ingredient i.e crumbled paneer. Add salt as per taste. Stir it. Mash it little bit with spatula. So all ingredients are mix together very well.
Serving method :-
Transfer paneer bhurji in serving bowl. Garnish it with finely chopped coriander. Serve paneer bhurji recipe with roti or chapati.
- Use green, yellow and red capsicum for more richness in color combination.