Mushroom curry recipe is one the famous spicy recipe in mushroom recipes. The procedure of this mushroom curry is very simple and interesting. Mushroom curry recipe is made by using mushrooms, onions, tomato puree and some Indian spices. Using these spices curry has a nice spicy taste and due to tomato and onion it has nice texture. So try this spicy curry recipe at home and serve with plain rice.
Serve spicy mushroom curry recipe with roti, naan or any type of paratha. Following are the detailed procedure to make mushroom curry recipe. Like this mushroom curry recipe try our other curries such as dal makhani, dal fry, malai kofta curry, chole masala curry and matar paneer .
250 gram of mushrooms.
2 finely chopped onions.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste.
2 teaspoons red chilli powder.
1 teaspoon garam masala.
1 red capsicum.
1 yellow capsicum.
1 green capsicum.
1 bowl tomato puree.
3 tablespoons oil.
- Wash the mushrooms with some water. Cut into pieces and keep it aside.
- Cut the all capsicum into thin pieces. Keep it aside in a plate.
- Now put the saucepan on stove at medium flame. Add oil in it.
- Then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fry. After that add chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala and saute them for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes add chopped capsicum, salt and cook it.
- When capsicum starts cooking add tomato puree into it.
- After that add mushrooms pieces into that gravy. Add some water if required.
- At last add chopped coriander leaves, kasuri methi. Cover pan with a lid and cook mushroom curry for next 8-10 minutes.
Serving Method :-
Serve mushroom curry recipe with plain rice or roti.
- Use of capsicum is totally optional.