Cake is sweet dessert. It is often served in weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and on special occasions. Everyone is the fan of cake byte. Even I like to eat and bake different cake recipes. Today’s type of cake is marble cake recipe.
Marble cake recipe has a divine taste as well as fantastic look. Marble effect is given to the cake by swirling the knife between cake batter. So it gets an amazing look. Marble cake recipe is made with two flavoured cake batters. One is vanilla and other is chocolate cake batter. All purpose flour, butter, eggs and sugar are used in making batter. Vanilla essence and cocoa powder are used as a flavoring agents. In the same recipe, baking powder and baking soda are used to make the cake fluffy.
Along with this divine marble cake recipe we have shared some other delicious easy cake recipes such as coffee cake recipe, sponge cake recipe, easy fruit cake recipe, carrot cake recipe and lemon cake recipe. All these are simple but yummy recipes. Come up with us and let it try. Subscribe our newsletter for more lovely cake recipes.
250 gram unsalted butter.
250 gram powdered sugar.
2 cups all purpose flour.
2 teaspoons baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
1 cup milk.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda together in a large bowl. Keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat unsalted butter and sugar with electric blender for 5 minutes at medium speed.
- Then crack 3 eggs in it. Beat it again for 2 minutes till mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add dry ingredients in it. Fold it gently with a spoon. Pour 1 cup of milk in the same and adjust the consistency of cake batter.
- Reserve 1/4th of the cake batter in a bowl. Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder in it. Mix it nicely.
- Now grease a cake tin with butter and sprinkle flour in it. Pour half part of white batter in that cake tin. Spread it evenly with spatula.
- Drop cocoa batter on top of white batter in a cake tin. Spread it evenly. Then pour remaining batch of white batter on top of cocoa batter. Again spread it evenly.
- To give a marble effect, insert a knife in the center of cake batter. Using that knife swirl the cake batter.
- Place that cake tin in preheated oven. Bake it at 180 degree celsius for 40 minutes.
Serving Method :-
Pour chocolate ganache on top of the marble cake. Cut it into thin slices. Serve with a cup of coffee.