Kaju katli recipe is a famous Indian dessert recipe. It is much more popular in different Indian regions. Kaju katli recipe also name as kaju katari or kaju barfi or cashew fudge. Kaju means cashew nuts. The procedure of making kaju katli recipe is quite simple with less ingredients. To prepare this cashew nut powder is thickened up with sugar syrup. Overall procedure is so simple. Kaju katli is very delicious in taste. Serve kaju katli recipe to upcoming diwali festival.
Cashew nuts is one of the popular dry fruit in sweet dishes as well as savory dishes across the world. It prevent the cancer. Increases heart health as well as lowers the blood pressure. It is beneficial in digestion. Our kaju katli recipe is purely made from cashew nuts. So I think you got an idea about benefits of kaju katli for your health. Let’s start making kaju katli recipe.
Preparation Time :- 10 minutes
Cooking Time :- 30 minutes
Servings :- 8
200 grams of cashew nuts.
150 grams of sugar.
Few saffron sticks.
1 cup milk.
Silver paper for decoration.
- Add all cashews in a mixer jar. Grind it properly. Make fine powder of cashews. Remove it in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Take one small bowl. Pour 2 tablespoons milk into it. Add saffron stick and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Now heat a heavy bottom pan at medium flame. Add 150 grams of sugar. Pour 3-4 tablespoons water into it. Give it a nice stir. Allow it to boil.
- Make sour all the sugar crystals dissolve in water. Sugar syrup should have a one thread consistency. Lowers the flame.
- Add cashews nut powder into that sugar syrup. Stir well with spatula. Keep stirring continuously. Make a smooth dough by stirring continuously. Make sour there is no lumps.
- When cashew nut powder turns into a smooth dough then add saffron milk into it. Give it a nice stir. Remove the dough into dish.
- Apply some clarified butter on dough. Give the round shape to that dough. Roll it on butter paper with roller. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes cut it in diamond shape pieces.
Serving Method :-
Arrange kaju katli in a serving dish. Cover them with silver paper.