We are sharing idli recipe for fasting with you. This special idli is very healthy for you during fasting which is made from the combination of sabudana and bhagar. Please follow the instructions above for idli recipe for fasting.
2 bowl bhagar
2 tablespoon sago (sabudana)
2 tablespoon groundnut powder
2 tablespoon grated coconut
2 teaspoon green chilli paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- Fry bhagar and sago separately in a pan.
- Soak them in water for 4-5 hours.
- After 5 hours grind them in the mixer.
- Now add groundnut powder, chilli paste, coconut, cumin seed powder and salt into above mixture.Mix it nicely.
- Add water(as per requirement) such that consistency should be thick.
- Cover dough and keep it aside for 3-4 hours.
- Make the idli in idli cooker.
Serve healthy idli for fasting with chutney and yogurt.