How to make soya milk with step by step procedure. A name itself suggest its meaning. Soya milk means milk produced from soya. Soya is nothing but soya bean. Dry soya beans are saoked in water for whole night. In the next morning these soaked beans are grinded into a smooth paste.
Soya bean is most consumable food in all over the world. It is very large source of protein, dietary fiber contents and various vitamins. It helps in prevent heart attack and stokes. Improves digestive system and not only bone but also heart health. Also boost metabolic activity in body. Apart from health benefits, soya beans are the most essential to make different food items such as soya milk, cottage cheese like tofu, soya flour and soya chunks etc. See here detail procedure of soya chunk kurma made from soya chunks.
This is the post on how to make soya milk at home. As like soya bean, soya milk is also very healthy. Soya milk has less sugar content than regular milk. One cup of soya milk contain 80 calories and less fat. So it helps in weight loss. It prevents cancer as well as osteoporosis. From all these point we think you got an idea how one cup of soya milk is beneficial to human body. Eat healthy stay healthy.
Like how to make soya milk few more soya recipes we have shared on our blog such as chocolate walnut cookies, soya fudge and soya patties. Give them try at your home. Subscribe our newsletter for more such delightful recipes. If you have any queries about any recipes then please ask to us. Now let’s start soya milk recipe. Following is the detail procedure of how to make soya milk.
Preparation Time :- 30 minutes.
Cooking Time:- 20 minutes.
Servings :- 3.
500 gram dry soya beans.
- Place 500 gram soya beans in a large bowl.
- Pour enough water in the same such that all beans get covered with water. Rest it aside. Allow it to soak for a whole night.
- In the next morning, peel the skin of soya beans with hand and remove them. Wash the beans neatly with water.
- Add peeled soya beans in a grinder jar. Pour 2 cups of water in the same jar. Grind it until becomes smooth.
- After that pass this soya mixture from a muslin cloth. Add in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil for 15 minutes. Keep stirring frequently. Once soya milk boiled nicely then switch off the flame. Again pass it from muslin cloth. Now soya milk is ready to use.
Serving Method :-
Stir in sugar to taste and serve hot or chilled soya milk.
- Use this soya milk in a tea.
- You can store soya milk in a freeze for three to four days.
- Cottage cheese i.e tofu can be made from soya milk. This tofu is specially used in making the various curries.