Hot coffee is one of the most lovable beverages in all over the world. Milk, coffee powder and sugar are required to prepare coffee. But coffee powder is the most important content. The frothiness and taste of coffee depend on how your coffee powder reacted with milk and sugar. Instant coffee powder with different brands is available in a market. Choose any one that you like most. With the coffee powder, we are going to learn how to make coffee more frothy.
Many of the people don’t like the homemade coffee. Because the coffee made at home does not have frothiness and creaminess as found in restaurant or coffee shop. But read here how to make coffee more frothy and creamy at home with better taste.
A coffee has several health benefits. A cup of coffee in the morning will boost the body. It reduces the risk of cancer and type 2 diabetes. Coffee helps in burning the fat. Hence it may help to lose the body weight. Along with benefits coffee has lots of disadvantages. If you have a habit to drink more coffee then it will increase the caffeine within your body. That is very dangerous to health. Coffee can raise cholesterol as well as blood pressure. Hence drink at most one cup of coffee per day.
Like the hot homemade coffee recipe, read how to make perfect masala tea at home. Some more cold beverage recipes are shared on the blog like cold coffee, chilled mango lassi, aam panna recipe and lemon sharbat. Also, read here how to make Mexican style coffee. Following are the step by step instructions of how to make coffee recipe. Read them and make at home.
Preparation Time :- 10 minutes.
Servings :- 1
1 cup full fat milk.
2 tablespoons sugar.
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon coffee powder in a cup. Pour few drops of water in the same cup. Beat it nicely with a spoon till all sugar crystals get dissolved nicely and mixture becomes light in color.
- Beat that mixture for at least 6 minutes. More you beat the coffee will be more frothy. Initially, when we mixed coffee powder and sugar together it is dark in color. But when we beat or whisk more and more it starts turning into light brown color and becomes creamy.
- Once beating of the mixture is done, pour 1 cup hot milk in it. Give it a nice stir with a spoon.
- Mix it by pouring in another cup then again in the first cup and so on. By this way bubbles will come out on top and coffee becomes more frothy. After that hot coffee is ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
- Adjust the quantity of sugar as per your choice and bitterness of coffee powder.