Buttermilk is the super tasty summer cooler drink. Originally buttermilk is the leftover liquid after churning butter out of cream. But instant buttermilk is made from fresh yogurt. Hence for you guys, I am writing how to make buttermilk recipe with easy steps.
Many of the people suffering from acidity after a heavy meal. Then start including buttermilk in the diet. It helps in reducing acid from the body. Buttermilk is a rich source of calcium and potassium that keeps heart healthy. It is the best drink against summer heat. Helps in preventing sunstrokes. Consuming buttermilk in a between meal improves your digestion. So from all these health benefits, you got an idea how buttermilk is important for health.
The roasted cumin seeds, black salt and coriander leaves are used in making masala buttermilk. It is also known as chaas. Here, in how to make buttermilk recipe I have used the black salt. If you don’t have it then go with regular salt.
Like buttermilk, we have shared lots of other beverage recipes. Such ad chocolate milkshake recipe, cold coffee, aam panna recipe, chilled lemon sharbat and refreshing lemon tea. Give them try at home and enjoy.
The procedure of how to make buttermilk recipe is given below. Very easy to make with fewer efforts. Give it a try at home. So let’s starts making it.
Ingredients For How To Make Buttermilk:-
1 cup fresh yogurt/curd.
1 teaspoon black salt.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
1 finely chopped green chili.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
Few coriander leaves (for garnishing).
Few ice cubes.
- In a hot pan roast 1 teaspoon cumin seeds at low flame for few seconds. After roasting roughly grind them.
- Take a blender jar, add 1 cup yogurt, black salt, regular salt, chopped green chili, roasted cumin seed powder and few ice cubes in it. Close the lid. Just blend for 2 minutes till the mixture becomes frothy.
- After that pour curd mixture in a serving tall glass.
Garnish the buttermilk in the glass with few finely chopped coriander leaves. You can use mint leaves as well.
- You can refrigerate it freeze for 15 minutes and then serve chilled buttermilk.
- You can add water in buttermilk for thin consistency.