Delicious Summer Cooler – Homemade Mango Popsicle Recipe.
When the summer season is coming then people becomes more thirsty. Because the outside heat increases human body temperature and reduces water level from the body. So human wants to eat and drink chilled food and beverages.
Here we are coming with one more such chilled as well as delightful summer recipes. Known as Homemade Mango Popsicle Recipe.
Popsicle means ice cream made in the popsicle mold. But ingredients are quite different and simple.
The mango popsicles are made from mango puree with sugar or honey. This recipe is super simple and super tasty.
Health Benefits Of Mangoes:-
- Improve Digestion.
- Boost Immune System.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Prevent Cancer.
- Improve Eye And Brain Health.
- Reduce Weight.
- Regulate Blood Pressure.
- Build Strong Muscles.
- Prevent Heart Diseases.
- Control Acidity.
We have shared lots of ice cream recipes. Read below.
Following is the detail procedure to make homemade mango popsicle recipe.
Preparation Time:- 10 minutes.
Freezing Time:- 4 hours.
Ingredients for homemade mango popsicle recipe:-
4 ripe mangoes.
4-5 tablespoons of sugar.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Peel the mangoes and squeeze out all the pulp from them. Add them in a grinder jar. Pour some water into it. Blend it to a smooth puree. Make a pouring consistency puree. It should not too thick or too thin.
- Add sugar. Adjust the quantity of sugar as per mango sweetness and how much you like.
- Add salt to taste and blend it for 15-20 seconds.
- Now pour that mango mixture into a popsicle mold. Close them with lids. Keep in deep freezer for 3-4 hours. Once it froze nicely, remove the mold from freezer. Run under the water. Take out mango popsicle. Ready to eat.
Serve chilled homemade mango popsicle during summer to your kids. Healthy and the tempting recipe for kids as well as for elders. Enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter to learn such new delicious recipe. Stay connected with on social media. Thank you.
- If you don’t have a popsicle mold then pour mango mixture into stainless steel cups or plastic cups. When it half freeze then insert a wooden stick in the center. Again transfer them in the freezer.