Healthy strawberry smoothie recipe. Step by step detail procedure.
First of all, Do you know what is a smoothie? Smoothie is the chilled beverage. Fruits or vegetables are blended with some other ingredients like milk, yogurt, ice cubes or ice creams known as a smoothie.
Nowadays, smoothies are becoming popular in worldwide. Especially, people loves smoothies to drink in the summer season. It will help in reducing heat stroke. But you can serve them in any season.
Smoothie is healthy to drink. Its health depends upon ingredients used in it. People on diet mostly preferred smoothie to stay healthy. Smoothie can be best for breakfast as well. Different flavors and different tastes give you energetic and fresh morning.
This post is all about how to make healthy strawberry smoothie recipe at home.
Yogurt and ice cream gives it a nice and thick consistency. If you are using frozen strawberries instead of fresh then this also gives thick consistency to your smoothie.
How to froze the strawberries?
- Remove the stems from strawberries. Wash them with water carefully. Do not soak in water. Dry with the paper napkin.
- Line a tray with baking sheet. Place strawberries on them evenly.
- Keep in freezer for minimum two hours. You can keep in a freezer and can use at any time. Just store them in an airtight container for further use.
10 Health Benefits Of Strawberries:-
- Powerful antioxidants.
- Prevent cancer.
- Important for bones health.
- Burn the body fats.
- Promote weight loss.
- Controls high blood pressure.
- Minimize constipation.
- Boost immune system.
- Reduce cholesterol level.
- Promote eye health.
Now let’s move toward how to make healthy strawberry smoothie recipe. Following is the detail procedure to make a strawberry smoothie.
Preparation Time:- 5 minutes.
Blending Time:- 3 minutes.
Ingredients For Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe:-
2 tablespoons honey.
1/2 cup plain yogurt.
2 cups of full-fat milk.
5-6 ice cubes.
- Place two serving glass in a freezer to chilled out.
- Remove the stems from strawberries. Wash with water and dry them.
- Add those strawberries in a blender jar. Add honey, yogurt, milk and ice cubes. Close a jar with the lid. Blend at medium speed to make a smooth puree. Blend till all ingredients are churned together.
Take out the glass from freezer. Pour strawberry smoothie in the glass equally. Cut a strawberry into two pieces. Make a small slit to each piece. Insert at the glass edge. Serve chilled.
- We have made this recipe with honey for diabetic patients. If you, not a diabetic then go with sugar to sweeten the smoothie.
- To make this strawberry smoothie more healthy, use soya milk instead of regular milk.
- You can add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream or strawberry ice cream while blending the smoothie. Ice cream gives a nice flavor and extra thickness.