Fresh fruit custard recipe is made from different types of fruits. You know very well how fruits are so important for our good health. Fruits are nature’s gift to us with amazing colors and yummy flavors. They are the source of vitamins, fibers, minerals, antioxidants and many photo nutrients which reduce risk of heart disease.
When we used the fruits in any recipe then it get a nice taste. I tried the fruit cake recipe that has fruity and yummy taste. So try out at your home for your kids.
As the name suggest, fresh fruit custard recipe is served with creamy custard sauce. For making custard sauce we are using custard powder and milk. So, due to such combination of fruits and custard it acquires nice texture and taste. Fresh fruit salad recipe can be serve as a dessert, an appetizer or a side salad in meal. Read the following procedure for how to make fruit custard recipe at home and enjoy.
1/2 lit. milk.
25 gram custard powder.
50 gram sugar.
2 sapodilla (chiku).
1/2 bowl pomegranate grains.
2-3 slices of pineapple.
- Cut all fruits mentioned in ingredients list into small pieces. (you can choose different fruits as per your choice).
- Mix custard powder with little milk (50 ml from 500 ml milk) to make a smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- Heat the remaining milk and sugar in sauce pan. Bring the milk to boil. Once milk starts boiling remove it from heat.
- Add prepared custard paste to boiled milk. Stir the milk gently with spoon. Keep stirring the milk mixture constantly to avoid burning.
- Place same sauce pan heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir constantly to avoid lumps. Milk starts to thicken up. Turn off the flame after 3 minutes. Let it cool down completely at room temperature.
- Pour that milk custard into a container.
- Add previously chopped fruits. Place that container into freeze. Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Serving Method :-
While serving add some nuts over fruit custard recipe. Serve chilled after meal.
- Custard powder is easily available in market so you can buy it from market.
- Milk should be a full fat cow milk.