Hey welcome back to our kitchen with latest blog post – Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe.
This recipe is specially for beginners. If you have all ingredients ready then with in a few minutes you can make these delicious vanilla cupcakes at your own.
What Is Cupcake?
Cupcake is a small cake baked in paper cup or aluminium cup. To give final touch, cupcakes are decorated with icing, frosting and sprinkles. But the batch of cupcakes are super delicious and super tasty. You can’t wait to eat them.
Commonly, cupcake recipe have some basic ingredients such as butter, egg, sugar and flour. Into this, some other flavoring agents, fruits and chocolates are added for more taste.
How To Bake Cupcakes?
Cupcake requires a less heat as compare to normal cake. So to bake the cupcakes properly follow the steps mentioned below.
- Preheat the oven at 175 degree c.
- Take a cupcake tray. Line with a cupcake paper cups.
- Fill each cupcake liner with a batter up to its half.
- Tap the tray for two times.
- Put the tray in preheated oven. Bake for next 10-15 minutes.
- After baking remove the tray from oven. Place on wire rack and allow it to cool down completely.
In easy vanilla cupcake recipe, as the name suggest we are going to use a vanilla essence. Vanilla essence gives nice aroma as well as flavor.
The vanilla cupcake recipe written here is simple and quick to make. So bachelors and beginners can make their own to kill the hunger. Give simple try at your home.
Along with easy vanilla cupcake recipe, try the best red velvet cupcake recipe.
We have shared some other yummy cake recipes. Like egg less sponge cake, dark chocolate cake, moist marble cake, lemon sponge cake, Christmas cake recipe, coffee cake and carrot cake. All these are mouth watering divine cake recipes. Must give try at home. Share your feedback and comments with us.
Want to become perfect in the baking? Then read here 25 essential baking tips and tricks for beginner bakers.
Now let’s learn easy vanilla cupcake recipe.
Ingredients For Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe:-
1/2 cup unsalted butter.
1 & 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
1 cup sugar.
2 teaspoons vanilla essence.
1 &1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
Pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven at 175 degree c.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together for 3-4 times. Hence it will break all the lumps from flour. Keep aside.
- Now in a large mixing bowl, crack the two eggs. Add sugar in the same. Beat it with a electric hand blender until becomes smooth. Whisk the mixture till all sugar crystals get dissolved and eggs becomes foamy.
- Then go ahead and add butter and vanilla essence. Beat again on medium speed until combine.
- After that add previously sifted flour. Mix well using cut and fold method with a spatula.
- If batter becomes too thick then add 2-3 tablespoons of milk and mix together.
- Line a baking cupcake tray with a cupcake cups. Fill each with a batter up to its half portion. Bake for next 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Once vanilla cupcakes are done, remove from oven. Take out one by one from tray and place on the wire rack. Let them cool down completely.
Serve cupcake as dessert. Top it with buttercream frosting or icing sugar. You may serve at the tea time as well.
Cut And Fold Method:-
When you adding the sifted dry ingredients then use spatula or spoon to mix them.
Firstly, cut down through center of mixture. Then bring heavy mixture on top. Keep rotating the mixing bowl in between. Repeat this until all ingredients get well combine with each other. But make sour that spatula should be rotate in only one direction. Do not change its direction.
If you like vanilla cup cakes then share with your friends. Subscribe our newsletter for more such delightful recipes.
What you think about such fluffy easy vanilla cupcake recipe?