Easy chicken biryani recipe. A most eaten and tasty recipe is the chicken biryani. Chicken biryani recipe can be the best menu for dinner in parties or any special occasion.
Different spices and coating agents increase the taste of chicken pieces goes in rice. When these chicken pieces are cooked in rice then the taste is awesome. So don’t forget to add this easy chicken biryani recipe in your recipe book.
Health Benefits Of Chicken:-
- Keeps Bone Healthy – Chicken contain lots of calcium and phosphorus. It keeps your bone healthy. So chicken is beneficial for women with weak bones.
- Build Strong Muscles – Chicken is the good source of proteins. Hence it helps to build muscles strong.
- Rich Source Of Vitamins And Minerals – Different types of vitamins and minerals are available in chicken. These are useful in preventing cancer, diabetes and skin disorder, reduces weakness and boost the immune system.
- Important For Children Growth – The lots of amino acid in chicken helps in growing children stronger.
- Reduces weight – Chicken provides the high protein contents and it is useful to reduce the weight.
Try some chicken starter recipes such as chicken 65 recipe, crunchy chicken popcorn and chicken lollipop. All these dishes are easy to make as well as more tempting to eat. Have fun with our yummy homemade chicken recipes.
Now let’s move to the detail procedure of easy chicken biryani recipe.
Preparation Time:- 15 minutes.
Cooking Time:- 40 minutes.
Ingredients For Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe:-
2 & 1/2 cup basmati rice.
400-grams fresh chicken medium size pieces.
2 medium onions cut lengthwise.
1 large tomato finely chopped.
1/4 cup fresh yogurt.
3-4 green chilies roughly chopped.
2 tablespoons clarified butter.
3 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste.
Salt to taste.
2 bay leaves.
3-4 black pepper.
2 cinnamon sticks.
1 black cardamom.
2 green cardamom.
1 teaspoon black cumin seeds (shah jeera).
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
1 teaspoon coriander seed powder.
2 teaspoon chicken biryani masala.
Ingredients For Garnishing –
Finely chopped coriander leaves.
Fried onion thin slices.
- Wash the rice and chicken pieces neatly with water. Remove all dirt from them. Rest it aside for later use.
- Now heat a heavy bottomed pot on medium flame. Add 5-6 tablespoons of oil in it.
- Once oil becomes hot enough, add all dry spices one by one. First, add black cumin seeds. When it starts crackling add bay leaves, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon sticks, black cardamom and green cardamom. Fry them for few seconds.
- When pleasant aroma comes out go ahead and add ginger-garlic paste and chopped onion. Saute it till onions turns golden brown.
- Then add finely chopped tomato. Saute it nicely. Once it starts losing the oil from edges add green chilies, coriander seeds powder, turmeric powder and previously washed chicken pieces in the same. Mix well with a spatula.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt and chicken biryani masala together. Add in the chicken pieces. Add salt to taste. Again give it a nice stir. Now let it cook for next 5-7 minutes till chicken pieces cooked up to its 50%.
- Once chicken pieces have become tender and soft pour 3 cups of hot water. Allow it to boil.
- When water starts bubbling, add washed rice. Mix well together properly. Cover the pot with a lid. Let it cook for few minutes.
- Check in between whether rice is cooked or not. Add water if required. Add clarified butter on top when rice is cooked. To cook the chicken biryani, you will require 25-30 minutes. After that ready to serve.
Garnish the chicken biryani with finely chopped coriander leaves and some fried onion slices. Serve hot to your guest. You can even serve biryani with chicken curry.
- Use only hot water before adding rice. Avoid use of cold water. Because hot water helps in cooking the rice fastly and soft.
- How to check chicken biryani in done or not? Break the chicken pieces with hands. If it breaks easily then chicken pieces are well cooked. Also take one rice flake in hand and press between two fingers. If it presses easily then rice is cooked nicely. Like this way, you can check wheater your biryani is ready to serve or not.
- Clarified butter is totally optional. But it gives the shiny look and nice aroma to the rice.