The cake is one of the best desserts in all time. No one can avoid moist and fluffy cake to eat. But, we are making some twist with our spongy cake. This recipe is known as easy cake pop recipe.
Cake pops are small bite size balls made with cake crumbs and coated with frosting. They are made with a dough made from cake crumbs. Then dipped in a sweet frosting. These balls look fantastic after its decoration.
Cake balls can be decorated with colored sprinkles, icing sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate shavings or other toppings. The choice is yours.
You can make and serve these lovely easy cake pop recipe during Christmas. Also, on the kid’s party and some special occasion. Even you can give as a gift to your friends. You can celebrate valentine day and friendship day with your homemade cake pops.
Also give a try best Christmas cake recipe. Celebrate and enjoy the festival with sweet recipes.
Let’s start making easy cake pop recipe.
Preparation Time :- 15 minutes.
Freezing Time :- 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Servings :- 8.
Ingredients For Easy cake Pop Recipe:-
250-gram vanilla sponge cake.
4-5 tablespoons sugar.
1/2 cup grated dark semisweet chocolate.
Ingredients For Decoration :-
Grated dark chocolate.
- In a large mixing bowl, break the cake into very small pieces. These broken pieces are the cake crumbs. Break as small as possible.
- Dissolve sugar in 3 tablespoons of water in a small bowl till all sugar crystal gets dissolve.
- Pour that sugar syrup in cake crumbs little by little. Make a soft dough with your hands.
- Take a small portion out of dough and shape into small round ball. Insert a toothpick in the middle. Like this way make all remaining balls. Set in a freeze for 30 minutes.
- Now melt the dark chocolate in a bowl by the double boiling method or in an oven. Give it a good stir.
- Remove the cake balls from the freeze. Take one ball. Dip in the melted dark chocolate. Coat it from all sides properly. Then roll in color sprinkles. Place it aside in a dish.
- Now dip another cake ball into dark chocolate. Roll it in desiccated coconut. Coat it completely. Keep aside.
- Next, dip one more ball in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle some grated chocolate on it. Set it aside.
- Dip a cake ball in a melted chocolate and then cover with cocoa powder. Like this, dip and decorate remaining cake balls as you wish with some creative ideas.
- When all cake balls are decorated nicely then set in the freeze for next 1 hour. After 1 hour serve to your guest as a chilled dessert.
Serving Method :-
Serve easy cake pops as sweet and lovely cake dessert.
- Instead of vanilla sponge cake, you can use chocolate sponge cake as well.
- You are free to use melted white chocolate to dip the cake balls.
- Decorate the cake pops as per your wish with different styles.
- Double boiling method – This method is used for melting the solid chocolate. First, pour water in a sauce pan up to its half. Let it boil on the medium flame. Once water starts boiling place a glass bowl or any large mixing bowl on top. It should not touch the water. Add chopped chocolate in the same bowl. Keep stirring slowly. After few seconds it starts melting. Go with stirring. When all chocolate pieces get melted. Remove it from heat.