Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe. Sweet and delicious homemade laddu recipe. Tasty and more healthy laddu recipe for kids as well as for old citizens. The best option to kill hunger.
In the dry fruit laddu recipe, various dry fruits such as almonds, cashews and pistachios are used. For sweetness, we are going to use dates and fig. Dates and figs have the natural sweet taste. So these dry fruit laddus can be served to the diabetic patient. Kids and elders will also love these laddus.
Now let’s understand the health benefits.
We have shared some more sweet recipes for the festival and for dessert. Like sweet malpua, Diwali sweet – besan laddoo, how to make kalakand, rice pudding, gulab jamun recipe, sooji halwa and crispy til vadi. Give try at home.
Check here some more special dessert recipes such as coconut burfi recipe, chocolate muffin recipe with chocolate chips, oatmeal cookie recipe, delicious pumpkin muffins, bread and butter pudding and chocolate pudding recipe.
Want to learn chilled dessert recipes? Then read here – mango lassi, mouth watering chocolate ice cream, healthy fruit custard, homemade vanilla ice cream, delicious banana ice cream and chilled homemade rasmalai. Also, read how to make no machine chocolate and banana sorbet at home.
Try all these super simple and super tasty recipes at home. Let us know how they turned out. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter.
Now let’s start to dry fruit laddu recipe.
Preparation Time :- 15 minutes.
Servings :- 6.
Ingredients for dry fruit laddu recipe :-
1 cup dates.
1/2 cup dry figs.
1/4 cup almonds.
1/4 cup cashew nuts.
4 tablespoons poppy seeds.
1/4 cup pistachios.
1/2 cup desiccated coconut.
4-5 tablespoons grated coconut.
- Roast the almonds, cashews and pistachios in a pan till turns into light brown in color.
- Remove into the plate. Set aside to cool down completely.
- In the same pan roast the poppy seeds and desiccated coconut. Remove into the same plate.
- Remove the seeds from dates and roughly chopped them on the chopping board.
- Also chopped the dry fig. Add both in a grinder jar. Add previously roasted almonds, cashews, pistachios, poppy seeds and desiccated coconut.
- Close jar with a lid. Coarsely grind it. Place that mixture in a dish. Apply clarified butter on the palm of your hands. Take a small portion out of laddu mixture. Make small round shaped balls.
- Put the grated coconut in a wide dish. Roll the laddus in it nicely. Cover the laddu with grated coconut from all the sides neatly. Keep aside.
- Repeat the same procedure with remaining mixture and shape the laddus.
Serving Method :-
Arrange the dry fruit laddu in a serving dish. Garnish with almond and pistachios flakes. Serve delicious laddus.
- These laddus are sugar-free. But you can add grated jaggery or powdered sugar in the mixture while grinding for more sweetness.
- Rolling laddus in grated coconut is optional. You can skip it. Serve directly as it is.
- Store laddus in an airtight container for 4- 5 days. You can store them in a freeze as well.