Double chocolate brownie recipe. Detail with step by step procedure along with easily available ingredients.
Brownie is the sweet and baked dessert. They are cut in square shape. The texture of brownie is between a cake and a cookie. The brownies have come with lots of varieties. These variations are made with ingredients used in it. It may include choco chips, nuts, flavoring agents or fruits other than basic ingredients.
In the double chocolate brownie recipe, we are going to use chocolate and butter mixture to give a fudgy density to the brownie. As well as we will use cocoa powder for chocolate flavor. When you follow our simple chocolate brownie recipe then your handmade brownie comes out more fudgy and more chocolatey. So give it a try.
We have lots of recipes made with chocolate. Like chocolate coconut laddoo recipe, creamy chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffins with chocolate chips, mouth watering chocolate ice cream, chocolate walnut cookies, chocolate pudding and chocolate mug cake. You can also try hot chocolate pancake recipe.
To make a melted chocolate with butter, you have to use double boiler method. The following infographic shows you, how to melt a chocolate using double boiler method.
Following is the detail procedure of how to make double chocolate brownie recipe. Follow the steps and make at your home. Enjoy baking as well as eating.
Like double chocolate brownie recipe, we have shared delicious desserts recipes. Such as homemade milk peda, cake pops, sweet kalakand, kaju katli, malpua, badam halwa, bread and butter pudding, rice pudding, fruit custard and gulab jamun.
Preparation Time:- 10 minutes.
Baking Time:- 30 minutes.
Ingredients For Double Chocolate Brownie Recipe:-
50-gram dark chocolate.
30-gram unsalted butter.
1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
1/2 cup powdered sugar.
1/2 cup brown sugar.
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
1 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Melt chocolate and butter by suing double boiler method. Mix well together.
- Once chocolate and butter mixed well together, remove from heat. Add powdered sugar and brown sugar into that bowl. Give it a nice stir.
- Crack 2 eggs in the same. Again mix nicely with a spatula.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and all purpose flour in a sieve. Pass all these ingredients through a sieve. So it well breaks all the lumps. Add these dry ingredients in a bowl containing melted chocolate. Give a good stir. Then add vanilla essence. Make a smooth batter.
- Grease a baking tray with oil. Dust it with all purpose flour. Pour chocolate brownie batter into greased tin. Bake in preheated oven at 180-degree celsius for 30 minutes. Check it by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then your double chocolate brownie is ready.
Once baked brownie is cooled down completely. Cut into square shape pieces. Serve with a hot cup of tea or coffee. You can top it with vanilla ice cream and serve as a dessert. Also, whipped cream frosting is gone nicely with chocolate brownie.
- Sieve the dry ingredients properly before adding to egg mixture. So it will break all the lumps and make a fudgy brownie.
- Make sure that chocolate and butter melted together by using double boiler method. Otherwise chocolate may burn.
- You can add chocolate chips and nuts in the brownie batter to add extra taste.