Hey foodies welcome back. Our today’s recipe is cream of corn soup. Corn also called as maize is one of the most popular cereals in the world. Now a days, lots of soup are made by using base of corn.
Let’s come to the point of health benefits of corn. Corn are rich in vitamin A, B, E and minerals. It contains lots of fiber also. Corn controls diabetes and hypertension. It reduces cholesterol and boost immune system as well as improves bone strength. With these health benefits you can understand why corns are essential for our health. So I tried this cream of corn soup recipe at home and presenting to you. Corn soup helps in increase your baby’s health. Check out the following detailed instructions how to make cream of corn soup.
1/2 bowl grated carrot.
1/2 bowl finely chopped spring onion.
1 bowl steamed corns (gifts raw maize).
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste.
1 tablespoon cornflour.
Salt as per taste.
- Separate the 2 tablespoons steamed corns from all steamed corns and make the thin paste of remaining corns in mixer jar. Keep it aside.
- Heat a big non stick sauce pan. Add 2 tablespoons oil. Then add 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste. Saute it properly.
- After that add grated carrot, chopped spring onion and 2 tablespoons steamed corns. Stir it well.
- Add thin paste of corns into it.
- Take 1 tablespoon cornflour in a bowl and add some water into it. Mix it and break all the lumbs. Pour it into soup.
- Then add salt as per your taste.
- Pour some water and cover a sauce pan with a lid. Cook the soup for 10 minutes.
- Check it out after 10 minutes. If soup is cooked nicely then at last add 2-3 tablespoons fresh cream into it. Now our cream of corn soup is ready to serve.
Pour soup into a serving soup bowl and sprinkle some mixed herbs on top. Serve yummy hot cream of corn soup.
1. If it possible to you then use olive oil. Olive oil is most beneficial for our health.
2. Keep the consistency of soup medium. Not so thick and not so thin.