Coffee cake recipe is very delicious in taste. It is common sweet cake. But most of the people don’t know how to make coffee cake. Now I am giving the simple how to make coffee cake recipe. Easy to make and delicious in taste. Mostly, a piece of coffee cake is served with a cup of tea or coffee.
In many of countries, coffee cake recipe is flavored with different spices like cinnamon, nuts and fruits. The main ingredient of this recipe is instant coffee powder. In this we are going to use brown sugar which will increase the color of cake. Personally I love coffee cake recipe.
We have shared some other dessert recipes like chocolate mug cake, pumpkin muffin recipe and carrot cake recipe. Following are the detailed instructions of coffee cake recipe at home. Give it a try. Let me know how it turned out. Do comment below.
1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida).
150 grams of butter.
2 tablespoons instant coffee powder.
2 teaspoons baking powder.
1 cup whole milk.
1 cup brown sugar.
- Take one large mixing ball. Sieve 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder and 2 teaspoons baking powder togetherly. Stir it well.
- Take another bowl. Add 1 cup brown sugar , 2 eggs and give it a nice whisk.
- Then add 1 cup butter and again beat it till batter becomes fluffy and soft. Use hand blender for beat.
- Now add sifted flour gradually. Whisk it properly for 4-5 minutes. After that mix it well with spatula by cut and fold method.
- Add milk into batter because we require pouring consistency of batter.
- Grease cake tin with butter. Sprinkle some all purpose flour. Pour cake batter into greased cake tin. Tap it little bit so all air bubbles will comes out.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 250 degree celsius for 25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes insert knife into cake. If it comes out clean then our coffee cake recipe is ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
Sprinkle coffee powder on top the coffee cake. Serve with a cup of tea. You can add whipped cream frosting on top the cake.
- Instead of brown sugar you can use white sugar in coffee cake recipe. But for richness in color it is better to use brown sugar.