Cookie is one of the favourite dish in India. Chocolate walnut cookies are made up of soya which is the healthy grain. We made these cookies by adding cocoa and chocolate powder so it has a chocolaty texture. You ban serve this dish for kids also.
Chocolate walnut cookies can be served as dessert. It’s taste is so good because soya along with chocolate used here. We have already shared the recipes from soya such as soya patties and soya fudge. Give it a try. Let me know how they turned out.
Serve chocolate walnut cookies with a cup of hot tea. You can store these cookies in air tight container for at least 2-3 weeks. Follow us on social networking sites like facebook, google + and twitter.
Step by step instructions of chocolate walnut cookies are mentioned below. Read out. Make at home. Happy cooking.
1 bowl soya (ready made).
1/2 bowl all purpose flour (maida).
1/2 bowl homemade butter.
1/2 bowl powdered sugar.
1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
1 teaspoon chocolate powder.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
1/2 bowl walnut pieces.
- Take a mixer jar. Add soya in it. Grind the soya in fine powder.
- In a large mixing bowl add butter. Whisk that butter by using electric blender.
- Then add cocoa powder, chocolate powder and powdered sugar. Whisk is properly.
- After that add baking powder, vanilla essence, salt, soya powder and all purpose flour. Again mix it nicely with spatula.
- At last add walnut pieces and mix.
- Take one tray and grease it with ghee. Pour that mixture (one tablespoon) in a greased tray by keeping distance of 2 cm.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180 degree celsious for 15-20 minutes. After 20 minutes check that cookies by inserting toothpick in center. It comes out clean then our chocolate walnut cookies are baked nicely. If not the transfer cookie tray in oven. Bake it for next few minutes.
Serving Method :-
You can serve chocolate walnut cookies with tea or coffee.