Chocolate Pudding recipe is delicious dessert with chocolate flavor. It is usually eaten as a snack or dessert. Chocolate pudding recipe is made with milk, sugar, egg and fresh cream. So it is a high calorie food for those with poor appetites. Texturally it is similar to chocolate cake, but it baked with boiling water. It can be great breakfast recipe.
Many of the people avoid the chocolates because they think that chocolates are unhealthy. Chocolates become unhealthy due to addition of other substances like sugar. But unsweetened cocoa powder gives various health benefits. Eating dark chocolate reduces heart attacks. It improves blood vessel health and prevent cardiovascular disease.
Everyone loves the chocolate. Like chocolate pudding recipe you may also like our chocolate ice cream recipe and chocolate mug cake recipe. Try at home. Following are the detailed instructions of how to make chocolate pudding recipe at home.
1/2 cup sugar.
2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
2 tablespoons cornstarch.
1/2 cup grated chocolate.
1 cup milk.
1 tablespoon fresh cream.
- Take one mixing bowl. Crack an egg in same bowl. Add sugar and beat it properly with a hand blender at medium speed until it becomes light and fluffy.
- After that add cocoa powder, cornstarch and grated chocolate. Fold it gently with a spoon.
- Add 1 cup milk into it. Mix it well.
- Thicken the above mixture by double boiling method.
- Switch off the flame and add fresh cream. Give it a nice stir.
- Keep the mixture in refrigerator and freeze it for 2-3 hours.
Serve chilled chocolate pudding recipe with some fresh cream and grated chocolate on top.
Double boiling method :-
Step 1: Take a few inches of water in a saucepan and put it on stove at medium
Step 2: Stack a metal or glass bowl on the top of saucepan.