The best menu for dessert is the chocolate muffin recipe. I know everyone is fall in love with chocolate muffins. But there is a big question in front of us that how to make chocolate muffin recipe? No need to worry. My today’s article is homemade chocolate muffin recipe.
This dessert recipe is loaded with chocolates. Looks beautiful and delicious in taste. Cocoa powder is used here for chocolate flavour. I love some extra chocolate. So I am used chocolate chips in this chocolate muffin recipe. The choice is yours. Do check our other chocolate recipes like chocolate mug cake, chocolate ice cream and chocolate pudding recipe.
We have already shared other dessert recipes such as pumpkin muffin recipe, bread and butter pudding, badam halwa, malpua and rice pudding recipe. Following is the detail procedure to make chocolate muffin recipe. Do try at home. Let me know how it turned out. Subscribe our newsletter for more such divine recipes.
1 & 1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida).
1 cup powdered sugar.
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
1 teaspoon baking powder.
1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
1/2 cup milk.
1/2 cup unsalted butter.
- Add all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder in a strainer. Sift together in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Now crack an egg in a large mixing bowl. Beat it with an electric blender. You can use hand whisk as well.
- Add butter, sugar and milk in the same bowl. Beat again till mixture becomes fluffy.
- Once egg mixture beaten properly add half portion of dry ingredients. Mix it gently with a spatula. Use cut and fold method.
- Then add remaining batch of dry ingredients and fold it.
- At last add 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Once again mix together nicely. Then our chocolate muffin batter is ready to bake.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil. Dust flour in it. Pour muffin batter in a greased tray. Tap it little bit.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 -25 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center. When it comes out clean then our lovely chocolate muffins are ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
Serve divine chocolate muffin recipe at the time of your dessert.
- You can line a muffin tray with butter paper or cups.