Chocolate ice cream is second most common and lovable flavor of ice cream after vanilla. Chocolate ice cream recipe is popular in many of the countries. It is flavored with natural as well as artificial flavors. Here for chocolate flavor we are going to use cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Both items are easily available in market. You can try our chocolate mug cake recipe and chocolate pudding that are more chocolaty.
Let’s discus on health benefits of cocoa. Unsweetened cocoa powder is rich in minerals which support your immune system, bones and heart’s health. I think cocoa is the nature’s gift to us. So why not to enjoy the great chocolate ice cream recipe.
Like chocolate ice cream recipe try our other ice cream recipes such as homemade banana ice cream recipe and vanilla ice cream recipe. Step by step instructions of chocolate ice cream recipe is given below. Read them carefully. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter for more amazing recipes.
Preparation Time :- 10 minutes.
Making Time :- 30 minutes.
Freezing Time :- 4-6 hours.
Servings :- 4.
1 cup fresh whipped cream.
1 cup whole milk.
1/2 cup condensed milk.
1/2 cup powdered sugar.
1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
50 gram chocolate chips.
1 plastic container.
- Take one large glass bowl. Add 1 cup whipped cream into bowl. Beat whipped cream using electric blender till it becomes creamy and soft.
- Then add 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup condensed milk, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder. Mix well and again beat for 5 minutes. Beat all ingredients nicely till they are mix well.
- Pour your mixture into a plastic container and cover with a lid. Place that container into freezer for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours remove that container from freezer and beat ice cream using beater for next 5 minutes. You can repeat same procedure for 1 one more time for more creaminess .
- Now add chocolate chips into that mixture. Mix them properly with spatula.
- After beating, again freeze the ice cream for next 2 hours. Keep patience.
- When 2 hours are completed, our ice cream is ready to serve. Scoop it out and keep in bowl.
Serving Method :-
Serve chocolate ice cream as a dessert. Serve it in summer days.
- If you like to eat dark chocolate then use more cocoa powder in chocolate ice cream recipe.