Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe. Heavenly mouth watering recipe for the festival. Not only for the festival but you can serve as a dessert after dinner. Small ladoos with tasty and healthy bites are essential for growing kids.
Any festivals like Diwali, Navaratri, Dushera, Sankranti etc are incomplete without sweets. India is known for tasty sweets. Mithai is the name for sweets in India. It is the significant food in Indian cuisine. Meal in lunch or dinner is incomplete without mithai.
Ladoo is one more type in Mithai. Hence we are coming with such beautiful and tempting recipe – Chocolate coconut ladoo recipe.
Fresh coconut and lots of melted chocolate are the two main ingredients in the chocolate coconut ladoo recipe. Simple recipe with simple steps to follow. We wrote the recipe with two different methods. One by using condensed milk and other by using powdered sugar. You can follow anyone of them.
You can follow anyone of them.
Let’s understand why to eat fresh coconut and chocolate.
Health Benefits Of Fresh Coconut :-
- Rich Source Of Contents –
Coconut is the rich source of various minerals, calories and vitamins.
- Healthy skin and hair –
It protects skin from sun tan. Prevents the wrinkles and spot. Helps hair growth.
- Improves digestion –
Regular consumption of coconut helps digest the food easily.
- Protection from heart problems –
Coconut reduces the risk of heart health. Also, protect against kidney diseases.
Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate :-
- Loaded with nutrients –
Dark chocolate with high cocoa powder is the great source of nutrients. It is loaded with different minerals and fiber. Also high in antioxidants and calories.
- Regulate the blood pressure –
Control and improves the blood flow. Reduces the blood pressure problems.
- Beneficial During Pregnancy problems –
Dark chocolate controls the raising blood pressure during pregnancy. Helps in fetal growth.
- Lowers the cholesterol –
Reduces cholesterol level in the human body.
From all these health benefits, it concludes that chocolate coconut ladoo recipe is healthy to eat. You can make these ladoos at the time of light festival i.e Diwali. Offer to your guest as well as share this recipe. Give reply about the recipe and taste.
Preparation Time :- 10 minutes.
Cooking Time :- 10 minutes.
Servings :- 8.
Ingredients For Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe :-
100-gram dark chocolate.
1 cup desiccated coconut.
1/4 cup grated fresh coconut.
1/2 cup condensed milk.
Method 1 :-
- Roughly chopped the dark chocolate on the chopping board.
- Put chopped chocolate in a glass bowl. Melt it with the double boiling method. If you don’t know the double boiling method then read in the notes section of this recipe. Give a nice stir to the melted chocolate.
- Take chocolate bowl away from heat and desiccated coconut in the same. Mix well.
- Then add condensed milk in chocolate + coconut mix. Mix together with a spatula. The consistency of the batter should be thick. It should like the thick dough.
- Now take a small part out of ladoo mixture. Roll with your hands and give a round shape. After that put ladoo in the grated coconut. Roll it gently so that it is covered with coconut. Make sour ladoo cover with grated coconut from all the sides.
- Like this, make the small size balls of remaining mixture. Ready to serve.
- In the melted chocolate add desiccated coconut and powdered sugar.
- Then add chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios in the same mix. Give it a nice stir. Make a thick dough.
- Take a small part of dough and make round shaped ladoo with the palm of your hands. Then roll in the grated coconut. Cover it from all the sides.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining dough. Ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
Arrange chocolate coconut ladoos in the serving dish. Garnish with roasted almond flakes. Serve tempting ladoos to your guest and make them happy.
- Double boiling method – Pour water into a saucepan to its half. Bring it on medium flame. Place a glass bowl with chopped chocolate on top of the saucepan. Keep stirring. After few minutes chocolate starts melting. Once it becomes nice and thin then turn off the flame. Keep the bowl aside.
- The consistency of dough should be thick so that you can roll it easily.