Chilli chicken recipe is one of the popular Indian-Chinese dish of chicken. We can serve this dish in the main course or even in the starter. Usually, chilli chicken recipe served with rice. This is an yummy recipe of chicken and flavored with different Indian spices. So try chilli chicken recipe at your home and enjoy it.
Like chilli chicken recipe read our other chicken recipes such as chicken 65, chicken curry and butter chicken. Following are the detailed instructions of chilli chicken recipe. Let me know how it turned out. Do comment below. Subscribe our newsletter for daily updates of such lovely recipes.
650 gram chicken pieces.
2 tablespoons tomato puree.
400 gram finely chopped tomato.
1 finely chopped onion.
2 tablespoons chopped garlic.
2 tablespoons chopped green chilies.
2 red chilies.
1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
1 teaspoon chicken masala.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
2 bay leaf.
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
3/4 cup water.
Salt to taste.
- Grind the tomato puree, garlic, green chilies, red chilies and chicken masala togetherly into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in the non stick sauce pan. Add cumin seeds, onion, bay leaf and fry for 5 minutes until it change the color.
- Add grinded masala and turmeric powder. Saute it for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes add finely chopped tomatoes, water and mix it nicely.
- Mix red chilli powder and salt as per your taste.
- Then add chicken pieces. Cover a sauce pan with a lid and cook for 20-25 minutes.
Serving Method :-
Garnish the chilli chicken recipe with chopped red chillies. Serve with chapati or roti. You can serve with steamed rice with some finely chopped green onion sprouts on top.
1. In chilli chicken recipe you can use boneless or boned chicken. It is totally upto you.