In healthy chicken stir fry recipe, all ingredients are fried in hot oil. So its name like stir fry. By using this technique chicken pieces got nice flavor and taste. This is a very healthy recipe for kids as well as for elders. Here we are using different vegetable and spices in chicken stir fry recipe so it’s taste is so good.
Like chicken stir fry recipe we have shared chicken 65 recipe and chicken lollipop recipe. Following are the detailed instructions for healthy chicken stir fry recipe. Check it out. Let me know how it turned out. Do comment below.
1 teaspoon vinegar.
2 teaspoons chilli sauce.
2 teaspoons soya sauce.
4 tablespoons tomato ketchup.
250 gram chicken pieces.
2 tablespoons cornflour.
1 finely chopped onion.
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic.
1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger.
1/2 bowl chopped green capsicum.
1/2 bowl chopped red capsicum.
1/2 bowl chopped mushrooms.
3-4 chopped green chillies.
1/2 chopped broccoli.
Green onion sprouts.
Salt to taste.
- First take a bowl and add vinegar, chilli sauce, 1 teaspoon soya sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it nicely. Keep it aside.
- Beat an egg in a bowl and add cornflour, salt, soya sauce and chicken pieces into it. Mix it nicely such that all the chicken pieces cover with an egg mixture.
- Now heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry chicken pieces.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Add chopped onion, chopped garlic-ginger, green chillies and sauce (that we made in the first step).
- Boil the whole mixture for 3-4 minutes and then add fried chicken pieces. Fry it well.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and salt as per taste. Cook it for 10 minutes at medium flame.
Serving Method :-
Spread chopped green onion sprouts on top of chicken stir fry and serve with rice. You can also serve healthy chicken stir fry with naan or roti.
- Make sure that chicken pieces are not so large. It should be in the small bite size.
- You can also use golden fried cashew nuts into chicken stir fry.
- As per your choice you can use different vegetables.