Chicken lollipop recipe is popular in Indian Chinese cuisine. It is made from chicken leg pieces which are easily available in market. In this recipe chicken leg pieces are marinated with some spices and then coated with spicy red batter and finally deep fried in the oil. In some restaurants, the bone end of chicken lollipop is wrapped with an aluminium foil.
Chicken lollipop is very tasty and delicious recipe and can be served as an appetizer as well as a starter. Lollipops are served hot with chili sauce or tomato sauce. Like chicken lollipop recipe read our other yummy chicken recipes such as chicken 65, butter chicken and chicken stir fry.
Following are the detailed instructions for chicken lollipop recipe. Use our convenient way to make easy and tasty chicken lollipops and enjoy.
5-6 pieces of chicken lollipop (Chicken leg pieces).
2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste.
1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
2 teaspoons soya sauce.
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic.
1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger.
1 teaspoon red chili paste.
1 tablespoon all purpose flour (maida).
1 tablespoon cornflour.
Salt to taste.
- Take chicken lollipop pieces into a large mixing bowl.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, soya sauce, salt as per taste into lollipops. Mix it nicely with hand. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now in a another bowl add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chilli paste, maida, corn flour, black pepper powder, salt and water. Mix it well and make a thick paste.
- Deep lollipop in previously made paste and deep fry in the hot oil till they cooked nicely.
- Once they turns into golden brown color remove all the lollipops from oil and place them on tissue paper. By this way tissue paper will absorbs all excess oil from lollipops.
Serving Method :-
Arrange lollipops in serving dish. Add some chopped spring onion on top of the chicken lollipop. Serve hot with tomato sauce.