The kid’s favourite cheese corn balls recipe. This recipe has great combination of sweet corns and cheese. Cheese corn balls are deep fried in oil. Mostly served with ketchup as well as sauces. They are really delicious in taste.
Do you know about sweet corn health benefits? Sweet corn is special kind of maize. It is gluten free cereal. Much more healthier for health. We are going to use cheese in it. Due to this it has a cheesey taste. I am sure children will definitely loves cheese corn balls.
Do check our other kids favorite recipes like veg sandwich, vegetable hot dog, moong dal halwa and sweetened broken wheat. Subscribe our newsletter for daily updates of lovely recipes. Stay connected with us. Following are the detailed step by step instructions of cheese corn balls recipe. Give it a try. Let me know how it turned out. Do comment below. Let’s start making it.
Preparation Time :- 15 minutes.
Cooking Time :- 15 minutes.
Servings :- 4
1 bowl boiled sweet corns.
1 cup grated cheese.
1/2 cup rice flour.
3-4 finely chopped green chillies.
1 tablespoon garlic-ginger paste.
1 teaspoon oregano.
1 cup bread crumbs.
Salt to taste.
- Add boiled sweet corns into a mixer jar. Grind it little bit. Do not make thin paste.
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add grinded sweet corn, chopped chillies, ginger-garlic paste. Mix it well.
- Now add grated cheese into it.
- Then add some rice flour into it. Add salt as per taste. Give it a nice stir.
- Add water if required and knead a dough properly.
- Make smalls balls out of it. Cover these balls with bread crumbs. So they will become crispy.
- Heat the oil in nonstick pan. Deep fry the cheese corn balls in hot oil. Remove balls from oil and place them on kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
Serving Method :-
Serve cheese corn balls with tomato ketchup. You can serve these balls with mayonnaise sauce.
- Use salt carefully. Because we used cheese while making balls. Cheese has its own salt.
- You can use cornflour for binding as well instead of rice flour.