Hey welcome back. Our today’s recipe is the famous Indian cuisine besan ladoo recipe. Besan ladoos are made from gram flour and clarified butter i.e. ghee. Ghee is the most important factor in besan ladoo recipe. Due to ghee it has a great taste. These ladoos are more healthy for kids as well as elders. Try at home. You will definitely love this recipe.
Step by step procedure of besan ladoo recipe is given below. Enjoy diwali festival with sweetest besan ladoo recipe. Do try our diwali other sweet recipes such as kalakand, malpua and kaju katli. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter for more such amazing recipes. Let me know how besan ladoo recipe turned out.
1 cup clarified butter (ghee).
2 cups of coarse grounded gram flour.
10-12 cashews nuts.
1 cup powdered sugar.
1 teaspoon cardamom powder (optional).
1 teaspoon nutmeg powder (optional).
- Heat a heavy bottom non stick pan at medium flame. Add 1 cup clarified butter into a pan. Allow it to melt.
- When clarified butter melted add 2 cups of gram flour. Stir that mixture well.
- Stir it continuously. It requires minimum 20-25 minutes to roasting. First flour changes its color and second entire house get its aroma.
- When flour starts to leave ghee then our flour is ready. Then lowers the heat.
- Add chopped cashews, chopped almonds and chopped pistachios. Mix it well with flour.
- Switch off the flame. Place that flour into a plate. Allow it to cool down at normal temperature.
- Now add 1 cup powdered sugar into it. Mix well.
- Take some part of flour into hand. Press little bit and start rolling with hands. Make ladoos of round shape. Ready to serve.
Serving Method :-
Arrange besan ladoos in a serving dish. Serve sweet besan ladoo for diwali. You can serve them as a snack as well.
- Add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder in gram flour while roasting. It will gives a nice aroma to the flour.