Aloo gobi recipe. I know it’s name represent itself. Let’s know more about this recipe. Aloo gobi recipe is a famous Indian cuisine. It has a great combination of potatoes and cauliflower. One amazing thing is that it is flavored with Indian spices. So it taste is good. Usually, it is yellow in color.
We all know that both potato and cauliflower are rich in calories and vitamins. They are essential in bone health as well as heart health. Keeps control on blood pressure. Today I mention quick and easy aloo gobi recipe for you guys. We shared the different curries using aloo (potatoes) such as aloo matar recipe, how to make malai kofta and kashmiri dum aloo recipe. Visit them also. Do try and let me know how it turned out in comment section below and also heat the like button. Let’s start without wasting time.
1 bowl cauliflower pieces.
1 finely chopped onion.
2 finely chopped tomatoes.
2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
1 teaspoon garam masala.
Salt as per taste.
- Cut cauliflower and potatoes in bite size pieces. Pressure cooked them in cooker with some salt and water. (Pressure cooked vegetables upto 70-80 %)
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in pan. Add cumin seeds. Stir it.
- Once it starts crackling add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste and mix well. Saute it until oil starts to separate.
- Stir frequently that it doesn’t stick to bottom of pan.
- Once tomatoes are cooked nicely add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Finally add half cooked potatoes and cauliflower pieces into pan. Add little bit water and chopped coriander. Cover pan with lid and allow it cook at medium flame.
- It will require 5-10 minutes. Open up lid and check whether it is cook or not.
Now our spicy aloo gobi recipe is ready to serve. It goes nice with naan or roti.