Aam panna recipe is the Indian beverage recipe favorited by many people. It is specially made and served in summer season because of aam panna recipe fight against summer heat.
In aam panna recipe pulp of raw mangoes, sugar and some spices are mixed together. Combine some amount of aam panna pulp with water and then serve chilled aam panna. It is light green in color. In short aam panna recipe is super easy and super tasty drink. It can be the best summer cooler drink.
Aam panna recipe is a good source of vitamin C. It helps in reducing effect of diabetes. Provides cooling effects to the body and gives protection from summer heat. It helps in preventing you from some summer diseases like cholera, diarrhea and skin problems. By considering all these health benefits, aam panna recipe is an essential beverage to the human body. So start including in your diet plan especially in hot summer season.
We have shared some chilled beverage like lemon tea recipe, chocolate milkshake, strawberry smoothie recipe, lemon sharbat, healthy banana smoothie, masala buttermilk and chilled mango lassi. Give it a try at home. Following is the step by step procedure to make aam panna recipe. Let me know how it turned out.
Preparation Time:- 5 minutes.
Cooking Time:- 15 minutes.
Ingredients For Aam Panna Recipe:-
3 raw mangoes.
1/2 cup sugar.
1/4 cup grated jaggery.
1 teaspoon cumin seed powder.
1 teaspoon cardamom powder.
Salt to taste.
Few ice cubes.
- Wash the raw mangoes with water neatly. Pressure cook them for 10 minutes (up to 3 whistles) in enough water. You can boil them in water as well. Let it cool down completely.
- Once mangoes cooled down peel it and scrape out all the pulp from cooked mangoes.
- Now add cooked mango pulp in blender jar. Add sugar, jaggery and 2 teaspoons salt in the same jar. Close the lid. Blend it till the mixture becomes soft and all sugar crystals get dissolved properly.
- Remove that pulp in a bowl. Add cumin seeds powder and cardamom powder in it. Give it a good mix.
- Add 2 tablespoons mango pulp in a glass. Add few ice cubes. Pour 1 cup of cold water in it. Stir it gently.
Serve chilled aam panna in the summer season.
- Use enough amount of sugar or jaggery. You can use any one of them.
- You can add black salt along with regular salt to step up the taste.
- Store aam panna pulp in a refrigerator. When you want it then add 1 cup of cold water in 2 tablespoons of pulp and serve it.